Hi there! My name is Paula Jenkins and Welcoming Spirit is my blog for sharing what inspires me. I work as a project manager at a credit union, and lead retreats in my spare time. Starting in January 2015, I begin training as a life coach and could not be more excited!
I mostly write about my "Ten in Three," which are the ten things I'm setting out to do before the end of 2016:
1. Getting married in October 2014 (done!)
2. Passing my PMP (Project Management Professional) exam
3. Life coach training
4. Building this blog and my other social media channels
5. Plan a retreat around "Relax, reflect, recharge: A retreat for entrepreneurs and solo-preneurs"
6. Begin taking clients as a life coach
7. Graduate from CCTP in October 2015
8. Work on jumping off on my own as a coach in 2016.
9. Take time to hang out with Zoom (my son) before he starts kindergarten.
10. Get my company going and kick butt.
I hope you enjoy your visit, and that you leave feeling just a little bit inspired. Feel free to drop me a note at welcomingspirit at gmail dot com - I'd love to hear from you!! :)