Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tiny Biz Tuesday: A 2015 Calendar with Marketing Topics

Happy 2015! One of my big goals this year is to post once a week about how to apply marketing to your tiny or small business. And, in the spirit of tapping in to my project management background (and my same 15 years of marketing), I knew that I needed to map out content for the 12 months of the year. So, without further adieu, here's my plan for the next twelve months.


The idea is this: Each month my Tiny Biz Hustle friends and I will tackle a big topic. We'll chat about it on our Facebook group (want to join us? It's still an open group!) and keep each other on task and motivated. And each week there will be a "mission" for "just one thing" that will help us take steps in furthering our small business or blog.

It's gonna be a ton of work, but I'm super excited about taking this step to share my expertise in the digital marketing field.

It's time to rock 2015. And you've totally got this!

If you're interested in learning more, and getting updates via email, please sign up for the Tiny Biz Hustle email list too:

Subscribe to the Tiny Biz Hustle mailing list


* indicates required














Powered by MailChimp







      

   

   





2 comments:

Sue AtTheLittleShack said...

I'm impressed! So organized. You go girl!-Sue

Paula said...

Thanks Sue! So glad you stopped by! :)