Monday, June 3, 2013

Repainting the Trim on the Front Door (aka Front Door Take 3)

The front door has gone through a couple of changes. Here's where we started and then I painted the hardware and mailbox all the same oil rubbed bronze color:

doorbefore_after


But something still bugged me. The paint around the door had a lot of dings in it. Like so:

3doorsnewtrim

And so I matched the color and repainted the trim around the door, and bought a new, bigger door mat. Oh, and replaced and fixed the doorbell.

Here's the close up:
frontdoor3_ws

Much better! Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, I think your site might be having browser compatibility
problems. Whenever I look at your website in Safari,
it looks fine however, if opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues.

I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, great site!


Stop by my homepage; relevant web page

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site
with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking
and will be tweeting this to my followers! Great blog
and great style and design.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: jackpot 6000 (david-laserscanner.jp)

Liz said...

It looks great Paula!

Hazel Moon said...

Very nice, Good job