Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #19: Forgiveness

I've been working with one of my good friends, a former room mate from Divinity School, on a Lenten Study Circle. We host it on Facebook, and it's our second year that we've led it together. This year, we're picking a word a week to focus on, and this week, we're spending time with Forgiveness.

Today I'm drawn to the song "Heart of the Matter," originally by Don Henley, but also covered by India Arie. Gorgeous. The song just washes over me in waves of conviction.

Do you remember this song?


It's time to bring back my Wednesday blog hop! I sure hope you'll join in the fun by sharing a post about something you love, something you've worked on this last week.If you share a link, I'll be sure to stop by and say hi  :) I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!






The simple rules:
1. If you post something, please stop by and leave a comment on the 2 people that posted before you.
2. Please share links you haven't shared here before.
3. Please grab the Welcoming Spirit button and share it in your post so other people can join in the fun.






No comments: