I removed the mailbox, the door knobs and locks, the peephole, doorbell casing, and the hook we have for wreathes. And I gave it all a good 2-3 coats of paint.
It looked worlds better with new paint, and a new button.
The update I was most proud of was the peephole. I removed it from the door, and then cut a bit of painter's tape to cover the plastic peephole. After that, I painted it, and the painter's tape kept the plastic clean.
Once everything was back in place, the entry looked a little more put together and unified. In the before and after, I especially like the more mellow tone of the door handle and lock.