Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Our New Morocco Headboard From West Elm

Awhile back I'd mentioned that my parents bought us the Morocco Headboard for Christmas. It finally arrived on Saturday and it is beautiful!

Let's take a look back to see where this room started. Here's our room in August:
bedroom2

We added a rug from Rugs USA back when they were having a huge sale. We got a 9x11 for about $280. Here's the room with the new rug. And with Zoom drumming while wearing my hat.

littlehouse updates succulent, front door 005


And here is the room with the new Morocco headboard!

headboard1

And the view from the foot of the bed:

headboard3

The reflection from the mirror:

headboard5

And here's Zoom, realizing Momma was in the closet taking pictures of the bed. He was very amused to see my feet sticking out of the closet, and found it quiet funny that I was sitting in there. Oh, the things one does for a blog. LOL!


We're really grateful for this pretty accent to our room as a gift, especially when it's something I have been pining for since I first saw the headboard in the West Elm catalog. After moving in to our new home, we've had to spend money on behind-the-scenes projects like replacing the roof. This little pretty adds so much to the room, and I know we'll enjoy it for a long time. Thanks, Mom and Dad! :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just
wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how
do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Visit my web-site :: bmi calculation