Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #15: What Are You Grateful For?

Hello friends! I'm watching the election coverage as I write this post. I am grateful for our freedom, and for the many opportunities we have as citizens of the US. What are your thoughts on the election?

Let's get hopping! This blog hop is open to all types of posts, focusing on those that are positive and uplifting. Please share your posts (that haven't been shared here before) about family, relationships, DIY home projects, your kiddos, fun projects, or anything that talks about gratitude.


I'll stop by and say hi to all of those who share something :) I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!






It's time to link up and get hopping! If you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)

No comments: