Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #12: Fall Linky Party

Happy October! It's been awhile, but we're back up and running with the Wednesday blog hop! This party is open to all types of posts, but tends to focus on positive and uplifting types of stories. Please share your posts (that haven't been shared here before) about family, relationships, DIY home projects, your kiddos, fun projects, or anything season that would inspire others to get in to the Fall.

I'll stop by and say hi to all of those who post something :) I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!






It's time to link up and get hopping! If you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)


2 comments:

Musings by Robert said...

I hope I am not out of place here with all you ladies, but you might enjoy me continued stories. I have several new ones.
Thank you for hosting. I came over from Tell Me A Story.

Paula said...

Robert! You are a welcome addition! I loved your post :) Thank you for linking up.