Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Being Outfitted This Week at One Girl. One Day.

I'm super excited about sharing this update! My friend Vanessa started up a new projected called One Girl. One Day where she suggests outfits for people. And this is my week.

Check out these great basic pieces that she's chosen for me to start me off:


In my efforts to Simplify things this month (the month's unofficial theme), this is giving me the opportunity to re-evaluate my wardrobe. After losing about 18 pounds, I've got a weird assortment of clothing hanging in my closet. Some of it's from over two years ago, before Zoom was born. Some of it's clothing that I bought not knowing if I'd lose weight and it's two sizes too big. I really needed some help figuring out some good solid basics to build an updated wardrobe around. Vanessa has been great with providing suggestions around fun and functional options, and pointing me to the sales at Nordstrom and Piperlime. She even pulled together some adorable accessories, and a purse I'm just mad about.

Want to see the rest of the items she picked out? :) Check out this board at Pinterest.

Interested in getting outfitted by Vanessa at One Girl. One Day? Get in touch with V at her Facebook page!

No comments: