Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #8: Becoming The Person You Were Meant to Be

Hi friends! It's time for the weekly blog hop! This week I thought I might introduce a theme or topic to help spawn new ideas. Maybe you have a post from awhile back that you'd like to share, that speaks to this topic? Or are moved to write something based on this quote? I'd love to have you share it :)

"The Person You Were Meant to Be"

becomingtheperson

"Often, it's not about becoming a new person, but becoming the person you were meant to be, and already are, but don't know how to be." - Heath L. Buckmaster

Looking for some other hops? Stop by a couple of other fellow Wednesday blog hops:  Winsome Wednesday at My Daily Walk in His Grace and Women Living Well Wednesdays.










It's time to link up and get hopping! Please share an inspiring or positive post below. If you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)




No comments: