Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #11: Reach for Your Dreams



I saw this image on Pinterest last week, and it stuck with me. I often find myself wondering "What's next?" I know that most people make between five and seven career changes during their life time. I've been a project manager for fourteen years now.

It's inspiring to me that one of the greats didn't start doing what she's best known for until she was 37. I'm past that age now, but then part of me would love to find a way to make a living doing retreats, which I started in my mid-thirties.

What dream do you hold on to for your "What's next?"? I'd love to hear about it :)




It's time to link up and get hopping! Please share a post about your experiences below. If you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)

1 comment:

Ricky said...

I want to write novels, short stories and children's books. I want a room that is wall to wall, floor to ceiling bookshelves filled with books i've read-and another room full of shelves of books I want to read.