Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #6

I'm excited that the blog hop is now in it's sixth week. It's so cool to see what each of you write each week, how our stories compliment each other, and how each of us does God's work every day. I really loved the posts shared this last week. I was moved to tears by Steph's entry about her work as a labor and delivery nurse. I cheered with Emily as she celebrated her reflections on being thankful. Martin shed light on simple moments that glorify God,  and Deidre looked at how living one's dream can change lives. MrsP reminded me that God is always near, and Natasha shared a very real secret of not feeling very "Eastery" this year.

I love reading your entries. I love it when we are honest about who we are, and where we are on this journey. Thank you for sharing those moments with all of us :)

moving sea between the shores of your souls

"But let there be spaces in your togetherness and let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls." - Khalil Gibran

Do you know about Khalil Gibran? His work, "The Prophet" somehow shares a special place in our family's library. There is always a copy of his work in our home. That book is the gift that keeps being given, mother to daughter, in love. I'll share more about my copy, the story, in the next week.

Looking for some other hops? Stop by a couple of other fellow Wednesday blog hops:  Winsome Wednesday at My Daily Walk in His Grace and Women Living Well Wednesdays.










It's time to link up and get hopping! Please share an inspiring or positive post below. If you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)

3 comments:

Musings by Robert said...

Do not get discouraged as you open your blog hop each week. Try sending an e-mail reminder to those who have shared in the past. If you are on face book and twitter, place a notice each week that your hop is open or will be at a certain time. God Bless you.

Deidra said...

That quote from Gibran is one I memorized a long time ago. I came across it in the Logos bookstore on my college campus and it sounded so true to me. I couldn't shake it.

Grace to you, Paula. Thanks so much for stopping by.

babybella said...

i like your bolg

baby jogger city