Thursday, April 12, 2012

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #5

I'm just back from vacation :) We went to Kauai and it was just lovely. I will post some updates in the next few days. So much inspiration to share!

This last week I spent a lot of time thinking about Holy Week. And, by this quote by Emily Dickinson. I love that the Resurrection instills that kind of hope, the hope"that perches in the soul." Poetry so often captures those little moments in time, those otherwise indescribable things, and I think this snippet just gets at the heart of hope.


Hope is the thing with feathers



Looking for some other hops? Stop by a couple of other fellow Wednesday blog hops:  Winsome Wednesday at My Daily Walk in His Grace and Women Living Well Wednesdays.












It's time to link up and get hopping! Please share an inspiring or positive post below. If you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)



2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Our kids took us to Oahu and Kauai for our 50th wedding anniversary a few years ago. I'm glad you had the opportunity to go there. Interesting quote from Emily Dickinson. Thank you for sharing.
Blessings,
Charlotte

emily wierenga said...

i love this quote. i can just picture her listening to a bird singing while she wrote it... so glad you got some vacation time in, friend. blessings, e.