Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop #2

This is the second week of the Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop. I was sincerely blown away by the posts that were shared last week, so moving, so truthful, so real. You all have so many positive stories, and there is so much inspiration in your words. Thank you for sharing, for posting, for blogging. If you haven't read the posts from last week, it's very much worth going back and checking them out.

Gratitude


So please share an inspiring post! After you've posted, please take a moment to visit a couple of other blogs and leave a comment of support for each other. Looking for some other hops? Stop by a couple of other fellow Wednesday blog hops:  Winsome Wednesday at My Daily Walk in His Grace and Women Living Well Wednesdays.









It's time to link up and get hopping!
and if you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)

3 comments:

Crystal Mendez said...

Thanks! For the blog hop ;)

Karrie said...

Thank you for inviting me here and for your loving comment. I already love this hop and can't wait for next week. :)

Salina said...

Thanks Paula for visiting my blog and for the nice comments. I left my link above and look forward to visiting again :-)