Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday Kid's Crafts Linky Party #4: Crafts for Kids and by Kids

Wow, I have to say I really loved the crafts that were submitted last week :) Thank you all for posting your super creative ideas. Here's the wrap up!

The "Most Clicked" award goes to Crafty Mischief by Brittany, with her adorable blue softy dino. I know Zoom would go nuts for such a cute toy.


"Best Kid's Craft" goes to Kara, who has started posting her own crafts on her mom's blog! She is awesome, and so are her gorgeous butterflies. Be sure and visit Pam's Party Planning and find out how to make butterflies with your own little crafting diva :)



And the "Editor's Choice Award" goes to the Thumb War puppets by Chocolate Cake Moments. These are so easy and adorable, I can see a family having a lot of fun making these simple puppets for a fun Friday night activity.



If you have been featured, please pick up your badge and post it with pride!






A few rules for the linky party:
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Grab the party button and post it on your blog or post so other people know about the party.
3. Please become a follower of Welcoming Spirit :) when you join the party.
4. Please do not add links that promote other giveaways, link parties or online shops. And please only add links for crafts that you have not submitted on Welcoming Spirit before.

The link party will start at 10:24am Thursday and end on Wednesday at 11:59pm (Pacific Time). By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight on Welcoming Spirit. (I can't wait to highlight your work and give you credit and links back :)!

It's that time of the week again to link up! What have you all been working on this week?

5 comments:

Pams Party said...

Thank you so much for featuring Kara's butterflies. She was very excited. She is making her project for this week as I type. I should be posted soon.

Paula said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to see what she's working on :)

Crafty Mischief said...

Thank you for the feature! I'm glad to know that others loved the little dinosaur as much as my nephew did!:)

Sue @ ChocolateCakeMoments.com said...

Thank you for the feature Paula. I hope your readers have as much fun Thumb Wrestling as my kids and I did.

Paula said...

And thank both of you for posting such cute ideas :)