Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Feature: Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop

I'm really excited about a new feature that starts today - the Welcoming Spirit Blog Hop. I know many of us write about inspiring, uplifting, positive stories, and I'd like to start weekly feature that gives us all a place to share that kind of writing.

Please add your link to the list below, and then in the spirit of a blog hop, please visit the others who have posted here. And comment! The idea is to create and encourage community, and to provide support to each other. A little while ago I prayed that I would find a way to create a community of supportive, spiritual bloggers, and this felt like the right way thing to do.

So, grab a button if you join up, and please enjoy yourself! And, please stop by a couple of other fellow Wednesday blog hops:  Winsome Wednesday at My Daily Walk in His Grace and Women Living Well Wednesdays.











Link up! and if you'd like to support the hop and grab the code for your blog, that would make me smile, too :)

8 comments:

Karen Peterson said...

Thank you so much for inviting me to participate. I think this is a really great blog hop.

Paula said...

Thank you, Karen :) I'm really glad you're sharing your story with all of us!

bluecottonmemory said...

Thank you for stopping by and inviting me over! What a sweet place to be!

Paula said...

Thank you for sharing "Opposite Day" :) I've been a follow of yours for awhile now and I'm always inspired by your posts!!

MrsP said...

So glad to join your hop! Thanks for the invitation.

Paula said...

Thank you for joining, MrsP! I'm glad that you shared your post :)

Alida said...

Thanks for inviting me to join in! I am looking forward to reading the posts here!

Paula said...

Alida, I'm so glad you've shared your post :) Thank you!