Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bible Study: A Video Blog Entry on The Book of Ruth

In September and October, I'd suggested that we tackle the book of Ruth. Instead of writing out a long post about Ruth, I decided to give a go at my first video blog entry. Crazy.

Love, Faith and Friendship in The Book of Ruth from Paula on Vimeo.


I did the video in three takes because my sad little camera wouldn't record the whole thing at once. I learned a lot, and hopefully I'll try my hand at another video blog entry soon:) I will say that it makes me nervous to even post such a thing out on the internet... and feedback is definitely welcome.

If you'd like to read the first post about the Book of Ruth, it's here. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this great book!

This afternoon I'm off to San Damiano (the place I do retreats) for a Dinner and Auction fundraiser. I'm donating some of my cards for the auction, so it's a big weekend of firsts. I'm putting myself out there, and that is a little scary!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Paula, I loved it! This is one of my favorite stories in the Bible!

Paula said...

Thanks Liz :)