Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Bevy of Lenten Thoughts and Reflections!

As a proud member of CC blogs, I'm happy to post a great big list of folks who have provided reflections around Lent.

Don't Eat Alone
The Connection Pastor's Post

Faith at Ease
Holy Vignettes
I-YOUniverse

Where the Wind
As the Deer The Other Jesus

Mark Powell Getting There Ellen
Haroutunian

Theolog Welcoming
Spirit
Living Word by
Word

Where the Wind
Faith in
Community
When Grace
Happens

Theophiliacs J.
Stambaugh
Theophiliacs A.
Hunt
Everyday
Liturgy

Available Light
Work in Progress Allan
Bevere


A Diner at the End of Time The Painted
Prayerbook
Just
Words


The Church Geek
Breaking Fast on the
Beach
The Pocket
Mardis


Reflectionary
One Hand
Clapping
Unorthodoxology

I've visited many of the posts, and I'm excited about the depth of the reflections provided by my fellow bloggers. I plan to visit all of the blogs over the next few days. I encourage you to surf a bit as well.

My "Faith on Ash Wednesday" post is included, and if you're looking for even more on Lent, I've also got a couple of longer posts about Lent:
The Wilderness and a People's Journey
Spiritual Pilates: Strengthening our Spiritual Core

Do you have a post on Lent that you'd like to share here?

1 comment:

Liz said...

Thanks for the info.