Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Lenten Retreat scheduled for March 13-15!

Father Rusty out at San Damiano called on Sunday and asked if I'd help with the Lenten Retreat for next year. The theme is "Spiritual Pilates" - with the focus of finding and strengthening your own spiritual core, which should be a lot of fun, and I'm very excited to be working with him again. I've been meaning to take up pilates again (I know, not the real focus, but what a reminder) so I might have to do that when I get back from vacation!

I've now got four! (four! I can't believe it!) retreats on the radar for the next six months. I'm totally delighted and overwhelmed. God is definitely putting me through my own paces, and I sure hope I can keep up.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

Do you like coffee??? Then enter my giveaway! To celebrate the launching of my very own online coffee shop I am giving away 1 pound of coffee every Friday during October. To enter visit:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

To visit our website:
www.getthebean.com